Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Welcome to the World Skylar Damien

We are proud to announce the arrival of our newest grandchild. Skylar Damien was born September 15th, 2013 at 3:45 a.m he weighed in at 5 pounds, 13 ounces and was 18 inches long. Our joy was cut short right after birth when the Nurse suspected he had a severe heart murmur. Further testing was done and they decided to transfer him to Childrens Hospital. To make a long story short he has been diagnosed with a severe congenital heart defect called Tetraology of Fallot with Absent Pulmonary Valve.  He will require at least one and quite possibly more Heart Surgeries in the near future. I will have little time to devote to my family history research for a little while so please know that I will post more geneaological info here as soon as time permits. Right now my top priority is my son and his new baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment