Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Update on DNA Results

Today I am posting an update on my husbands DNA results. We have made somewhat of a breakthrough at this point. I recently transferred his 23andMe raw data over to Family Tree DNA for their Family Finder Autosomal Testing. Thankfully we were able to make a couple matches there that has helped to pinpoint about when his NPE may have occurred. I am in the process of working through what we have found and will update as soon as I have more information to share.
I have been fairly busy this past few weeks helping to plan a baby shower for my son and his girlfriend. Our newest Grandchild is due in early October, we are getting a grandson this time around. I will do my best to add some more content soon though. Until then, happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment