Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Sharing some Old Tinker Photos

In this post I wanted to share some new photos of some of the Tinker family that I ran across this past week. These are the property of the Grandson of Philip "Cooley" Tinker and they have been used with permission. The photo to the left is Phillip Parks Tinker Sr (1831-1914). My husbands 2nd Great Grandfather.
I had never seen these photographs before and I knew that they appeared to have been in a Scrapbook or something so when I contacted the lady who had them to inquire about them she informed me that they were actually framed and had been hanging on her wall. I was so glad to have been given permission to share them here with my readers. I did touch up the photos and brighten them a bit.

This photo above is a bit blurry and I apologize for that there was no way to get it any more clear. It is a photo of Daniel Boone Tinker he went by "Boone". He was the youngest son of Phillip Parks Tinker Sr & Anne Graham. 


The photo above is Jacob B. "Jake" Tinker, also the son of Phillip Parks Tinker Sr & Anne Graham.


This photo above is McBurney Tinker, it is also blurry and for that I apologize.McBurney was also the son of Phillip Parks Sr Tinker & Anne Graham.


The above photo is of Barnett Ray Tinker son of Phillip Parks Tinker Sr & Anne Graham



This photo above, is a picture of Phillip Parks Tinker Sr when he was older. It appears as though he is holding a gun, perhaps he was hunting. 


Finally, the last photo above is of Phillip "Cooley" Tinker who was my husbands Grandfathers Brother, along with his Prized Cow. 

Many thanks to Lois Reisner for allowing me to share the photographs here on my blog. If you connect to this line of the Tinker family I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment