Monday, January 6, 2014

Will the real Isaac Johnson please standup? Part 2

Welcome to part two of my search for my elusive 2nd great grandfather Isaac Johnson.
I am certain that I have found the correct Johnson family from which I descend, thanks to several autosomal DNA matches from within that line. If you read Part one of this post you would see that there are three men in this family with the name Isaac Johnson, I have discovered yet a fourth one! I have been combing through this line bit by bit, branch by branch and have yet to discover my great grandmother Alice Mae within the household of any of these men. I am going to move forward by looking even closer, if nothing turns up I am going to order a copy of the original application made for Alice's Social Security number in hopes that I may discover the names of her parents hidden within. I will update as soon as I have anything else to share regarding this particular subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment