Saturday, July 27, 2013

Graham & Allied Families of Virginia

This evening I have been doing some research on the GRAHAM family. In the course of my research I ran across some information that I wanted to share here with my readers.



I have been trying to connect two different lines of the GRAHAM family. One appears within my husbands Biological Family and the other within his Surname Family. In the course of trying to locate his Biological Grandfather I ran upon these two distinct lines and it is imperative for me to determine as to whether these lines connect so that I can track his matches who list the GRAHAM surname. At this point I do not know if his matches are coming from his Biological family or if perhaps his Non Paternal event stretches back further than we thought and thus the reason we show matches to this particular line of GRAHAMS.


                   








 

No comments:

Post a Comment