Friday, July 5, 2013

Updates: 5 July, 2013

It is time to post another Update to the blog. I try and do this ever so often so that my readers can keep up with the newest posts and they do not become lost within the pages of this blog.

Since our last update on June 18th, 2013 I have made some additional changes to the blog. I have added some more photos the the Family Photos page.

I have updated my husband progress with his DNA testing. I created a page for the newest addition to our family due in October, our Grandson Skylar.



New Posts since the last Update:

Ancestry Composition
A New Leaf on our Tree
Updated Review of 23andMe Services
Non Paternal Event
Tracing your African American Roots
Isaac Carlock Fancher
Slave Ancestors
A Genealogy of the Eads Family
Mountain Meadows Massacre-Part One
Mountain Meadows Massacre-Part Two
Happy 4th of July
Successful DNA Confirmation
The Bouse Family
The Harper Family
Noah H WEBB-Korean War
Wedding Day 1970
Another Lost Photo:Velma Corbon


No comments:

Post a Comment