Friday, July 5, 2013

Noah H WEBB Korean War

Do you know this gentleman? My father had this photo within his collection. He served in the Korean War and spent some time in Japan and Korea. This was one of his Service buddies. The photo is signed: Noah H Webb then on the back it reads: "Korea Jan,195? To a real pal from your buddy Noah H Web"

I would love to pass this photo on to a member of this mans family. I have tried researching him but I have little to go on. I do not have any names or dates and my father passed away in the early Nineties. My mother has no information that she can provide me with other than he was one of Dad's buddies.  If you are a family member or you know someone who is please tell them about this photograph. I would be happy to send it to them if they are a child or grandchild or even a great grandchild or related in some other fashion. I have also scanned in the back of the photograph so that you can see the handwriting.



No comments:

Post a Comment